We love this brilliant etiquette book, written by Emily Post's great-great granddaughter. It will help guide you through the ins and outs of being a responsible consumer, covering topics such as:
* How to bring it to a dinner party or give it as a gift
* Why eating it is different from inhaling it
* How to respectfully use it as a guest
* Why different strains affect you in different ways
* How to be behave at a dispensary
* How to tackle faux pas such as “canoed” joints and “lawn-mowed” bowls
This makes a great gift for the curious or the smoker who has it all.